Saturday, November 18, 2017

Saturday Post 216b


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 737 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Confessions Of A Secret Sinner (2). Anyways, events for today?

-         For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:10pm, I lasted 6:51. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

-         Now @ 2:20pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:40. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

The teddies and I cuddled and snored for another hour, me waking to kiss PIG mum bye when she came to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day’s work. After dearest dad had retucked the teddies and I back into bed, before returning to happy snorings I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-         More happy snorings for the teddies and I, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Besta arrived slightly after 10am. She was wise, immediately offering Daddy Bear and I fifteen more minutes after Daddy Bear nodded greetings to her, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD

After counting down my fifteen more minutes, I used the time before Besta came to get me to finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-         When Besta came back, I used the pot :P for one more tinkle and she got me kitted. I asked for long sleeves, please, coz it’s overcast today and kinda chilly~

-         We went over to the bathroom where I brushed teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirted me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her once weekly break~

-         After one loo trip for one more tinkle, I washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Saturday’s have replaced Wednesday’s as my favourite day of the week because only every Saturday am I certain I’m safe from falling while walking myself out to the dining room~

-         Yay, dad left me one whole chicken omelette sandwich for breakfast, meaning I didn’t haveta ransack the pantry for morning tea~ I also enjoyed my first mug of white tea with two sugars and sucked the teabag once. XD My main joy, however, was getting to read our book club novel for 1.25 hours! I reached pg. 150 @ 11:50am, BTW~ As for Besta, she tidied my room then sat to gently and sporadically massage Ela for about forty-five minutes while watching the TV.

-         At midday, Besta took me once more to the loo for one tinkle then made me one warm mug of Milo. I read for another 0.25 hours then rang Aunty Lai, chatting with her for nine minutes. She reminded me not to bother try ringing her next Saturday, coz she’s going out somewhere. I tried reaching Aunty Nga next, but nobody was home so I just left a message then happily read for another twenty-five minutes.

-         At 12:55pm, Besta took me once more to the loo and I did a stinky unspeakable.

-         Besta leaves me with one full bowl of fried rice and another mug of white tea. I ring dad when she leaves, but my call gets cut off so I wait for him to ring me back, which he does shortly.

-         After lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         At 1:45pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today. Hope she comes … wonder why she wasn’t free on Thursday? Tuesday night she said she’d be back Thursday!

-         Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, looking forward to spending some time online in the morning, since Bible study has already finished for the year

-         Fingers crossed I can grab lunch out with other church peoples afterwards; since dad’s playing badminton now not toms arvo, surely he’s not in a rush to grab lunch @ Maccas before racing off?

-         Don’t have any plans for the arvo … braced for a lonely one staring @ the computer until PIG mum tumbles downstairs from her afternoon nap, gleefully and immediately boots me offline and makes life stressful for me. >< *sigh*

-         Anyways, hopefully bbl after Carol leaves, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^



Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1097. No, don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps without leaving the house today; I promise I haven’t shaken Wally! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?

-         When Carol announced her arrival two minutes late, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 26% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

-         After I flipped the nice warm water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, before we headed back out to the gobbling :P table together.

-         Arvo tea was the second half of the yummy shallot bun I’d bought two days ago plus one mug of green tea. My main joy was getting to read for one more hour; that means I’ve had my nose buried in a book for three HOURS today! :D As for Carol, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes, painting her white with pink spots today.

-         Before Carol left one minute early, I used the loo once more for two tinkles. Don’t think she’s back @ all next week.

-         Me: gonna look for things to scribble; Letter Together’s happ – argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: