Saturday, November 11, 2017

Saturday Post 215c


Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1374; no, don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps without even leaving the house today. XD I’d better log in a larger one toms, when I WILL be going out!

-         Come 6:30pm, I asked PIG mum to please microwave dinner for me, used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not-very-yummy ong choi, lotsa tasteless soup potato and carrot, and maybe some yummy BBQ chook. Or fish? Lol, I’ve forgotten! XD

-         Dinner was spooned with one bowl of soup, and before I crashed on the couch to enjoy the match with Bear Bear, I stand for the two national anthems. The Lebanon one doesn’t sound very nice, BTW~ XD

-         Yay, come the half-time break, we’re leading! One quick loo trip for me; before returning to sit back down on the couch I lean against the kitchen benchtop and increase the volume back up to fifty. I’m kinda pissed that the parents were so insensitive last night; after Kim set the volume @ thirty-eight when I watched Ten’s sports report before she left, dad came and decreased the volume to like twenty and wouldn’t lemme put it back up when I wanted to watch the pre-match commentary! ‘Twas hard enough to hear when the microwave was going, etc. but when they started eating, they just yapped REALLY LOUDLY! >< I tried going shh once but was told off; grr, they were really insensitive. ><

-         But the Kangaroos run away with the match in the second half! We held the Lebanese to nil~

-         Once I saw who won the man of the match (Reagan Campbell-Gillard), I used the loo once more for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Yay, dad said I could ask Mr. Hall is he free to celebrate his birthday with us this year! Will go e-mail him now, so hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: