Monday, November 13, 2017

Tuesday Post 215


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3979 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Learning From The Prodigal Son’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m atill owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I get home tonight from Toastmasters!! But like I’ll ever get that time back … *sigh* So, just noting down that I was stupid and thought I had physio @ the NAB this morning, but it’s not til toms arvo! XD Poor Ela endured a stressful morning @ the hands of PIG mum, who gleefully forced her to feed me both breakfast and arvo tea. Went out to Calamvale Central and bought MINION TOOTHPASTE from Coles; <3 :d="" a="" and="" ann="" aunty="" before="" carol="" chatterbox="" comfy="" coming="" deana="" for="" from="" going="" had="" hour="10" lunch="" massage.="" me="" mind="" minions="" minute="30" out="" s="" sally="" seeing="" st1:time="" the="" to="" toastmasters="" tonight="" with="">10:30am
till 1:30pm toms then I’ve got NAB physio for one hour. Presumably Carol’s coming back to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 4:33 I finished one game of Bejeweled for 5:46. Alas, I don't have enough time to play one lasting between six and seven minutes, but will just haveta play two toms to make up for today's lapse. XD

No comments: