Monday, November 27, 2017

Tuesday Post 217


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1368 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Spiritual Growth’ (3) but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after I get home from Toastmasters!!! But just noting down I enjoyed my 14TH awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake until 6:50am; that’s my new record for 2017: I’ve enjoyed one consecutive week of awesome night’s sleep THIRTEEN times!) then endured a difficult morning @ the hands of PIG mum, who gleefully forced poor Ela to feed me both breakfast and lunch. Ate a yummy filo from Chatterbox and read the day’s Courier Mail before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Carol’s taking me to Toastmasters tonight, and fingers crossed I FINALLY get my once yearly milkshake!! Toms Aunty Deana’s minding me from 10:30am till 1:30pm before I have my final UQ physio @ the NAB for 2017!! Sally’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I look forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a very little;e’s better than none @ all! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. At 4:18pm, I finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:10. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
P.P.S. Actually, I've run outta time to achieve that. Never mind, will try play two toms lasting between six and seven minutes to make up for it. XD

No comments: