Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Post 259i


One final good evening and greeting for Friday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2919. lol, I’m certain I’ll pass 3000 steps someday. Just not today, and definitely not tomorrow, either, coz I’m not going out toms! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • The parents didn’t call dinner till after 8pm! Before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa icky ong choy, some silver perch and one delicious chicken drumstick.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I returned to the sofa to watch the second half of the NRL RWC match being played! There was only five minutes left but still, Bear Bear and I had great happiness cuddling~
  • Once the match was finished, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the toilet for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm; while she’s here, I’m gonna haveta squiggle out the sign for Sunday’s EM luncheon!
  • Will hopefully get 2.5 happy hours online before Kim comes to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; when she’s here hopefully I can start reading my new book club novel!
  • Then toms night I’m planning to watch Australia’s next RLWC match; we’re tipped to win!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Wow, Friday I’ve managed NINE posts; that’s gotta be a new record!! XD

No comments: