Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thursday Post 261c


Potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1570. Ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • When Sally announced her arrival five minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I turn the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. Sally rekits me, and I have one last tinkle when she’s tying Elf’s laces.
  • Back outside, arvo tea’s one yummy banana and one mug of green tea.
  • I’ve finished The Wives Of Henry Oades! I love the author’s scathing way with words; one quote I remember’s “A mother’s head is always full of illusion.” XD once I finished it, I return immediately to Band-aid For A Broken  Leg
  • At 5:55pm, I use the loo once more for two tinkles, then sign Sally off with my thanks and byes. She’s back Saturday.
  • Me, I’m back to marking stories now. Fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: