Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday Post 260b




Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 5082 (ha, I’m more than half a normal person today XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after I watch the footy tonight!!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:05am) then endured a slightly stressful morning @ the hands of PIG mum, who I had to let gleefully force poor Ela to feed me both breakfast (fifty-one separate reminders), followed by morning tea (thirty-five separate reminders). Went out and brought groceries from the Calamvale Central Woolies before enjoying a filo for lunch from Chatterbox then seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Came home then lay down on the mats for two OTs to assess Ela (they’ll write some report for Dr. O’Sullivan) before Aunty Lucia came to mind me for only fifty minutes (incredible, she didn’t stay behind to gossip with PIG mum!) Tonight I’m watching Australia’s next RLWC match and toms, expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm and Sally’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 6:10pm I finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:48. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
P.P.S. Actually, regardless of whether I finish another game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes or not, I'll willingly hit the sack tonight, coz I've just finished one more lasting 8:06!

No comments: