Saturday, November 25, 2017

Sunday Post 217c


Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1250 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now seven. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  •  When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home precisely @ 10:40am, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • She tootled me back off to church for service, of course gleefully forcing me to buckle my own seatbelt. At church, after dumpling my Bible bag onto my usual seat, she rushed off to her very informal ‘fellowship’ with the other church aunties rather than seeing me safely seated, but huge thanks to Uncle Chong who walked behind me to my usual spot, even keeping his hand against my back the entire time so I felt safe and thus preventing me from a potentially disastrous fall.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today! I sang everything, plus the harmony for two songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris, who gave another sermon from his series The Galilean and there was communion afterwards.
  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us off to the Springwood Maccas for lunch with dearest dad. Happiness was getting the WHOLE packet of small chips to myself; I immediately grabbed one packet when PIG mum brought our lunch over and refused to relinquish it to dad. XD In retaliation, they refused to get me any tomato sauce to dunk my chips in, huh. *sigh*
  • Over lunch, I happily read the Sunday Mail. The election votes STILL haven’t been all counted yet!
  • After lunch, PIG mum and I went to Underwood Marketplace and bought groceries from Woolies.
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm, used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Haveta resend my GCCW marking scores to Boyd now; not sure why he didn’t get them all?
  • Fingers crossed dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere tonight!
  • Toms: going backwards: Sally’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink a white tea with two sugars and I’ll get to read for one whole hour again!
  • Early afternoon torture session with Vincent the physio. Alas, while I think UQ physio ends this week, he’s going until like mid-December … ><
  • Bracing for a stressful morning @ the hands of PIG mum … seriously, sometimes I suspect that woman of lying in bed every morning and dreaming of how she can make my life for me simply as difficult as possible … ><
  • But maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me, if we’re not going grocery shopping?
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: