Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thursday Post 261d


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1844. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

-         I continue marking competition entries until dearest dad arrives home from work. Alas, instead of taking PIG mum and I out for dinner, he instead orders me off the computer and I haveta let him gleefully force me on 45+ minutes of stupid mat floor exercises for him. Well, PIG mum comes down and takes over …I’m not complaining, coz that means I got outta any blasted standing practice today …

-         Before dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle, walking myself there and back to the gobbling :P table slowly and safely, so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.

-         Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little bok choy, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts, lotsa soup carrot and onion, a few lil slices of pork and one wee tiny slice of scrambled egg, which I save for last, of course.

-         Dinner is spooned down with one bowlful of soup, after which I return online, again walking myself there and back to the gobbling :P table slowly and safely, so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.

-         Back to marking stories now; fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for Thursday plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: