Sunday, November 19, 2017

Monday Post 216b


Heylo again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3924 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES online after Sally minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?

-         At 3:20pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:06. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:35am and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

-         The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another happy hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad comes and kisses me bye before leaving for work @ 7:45am.

-         More cuddling and snoring for the teddies and I, me waking again for the pot :P when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. I presume she’ll come help me up shortly but instead fall back asleep!

-         When she does finally come @like 10;35am, I ask her what she was doing earlier coz I’m gonna be back in bed for another night’s sleep in less than twelve hours and she snarkily replies, “Get yourself up.” Well, hello, I literally cannot walk unless I’m wearing my left AFO, and SHE’S the one who removes it outta my reach every night!! *sigh*

-         After she hits me with the eye goo and helps me exceedingly slightly with a bra, I give myself fifteen more minutes, use the pot :p once more than get myself mostly independently kitted.

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also lfully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-         After washing and drying both hands, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.

-         Thus begins a stressful morning for me. First, I haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some porridge with her self-baked bread for breakfast. That takes twenty-five different orders from her. . I didn’t really mind, because I was sitting and could fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta from getting to boss me around, gimme orders, etc. for the record, it’s not like I’m unaware how I’m meant to move, but unfortunately the message gets lost going from my stupid brain to Ela!



-         The instant breakfast was finished, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some yummy crunchy and juicy pear for morning tea. This time, she happily gave me thirty-five different orders. Again, . I didn’t really mind, because I was sitting and could fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta from getting to boss me around, gimme orders, etc. for the record, it’s not like I’m unaware how I’m meant to move, but unfortunately the message gets lost going from my stupid brain to Ela!



-         That finished, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Five minutes later, I was summoned over for lunch, which was one yummy toasted tuna with tomato sandwich. Alas that horrid PIG mum wouldn’t add in one slice of cheese for me like Aunty Deana does, but hey.

-         Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea, after which I used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         PIG mum tootled me off to see Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session with him. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listened to 97.3FM all day too and Era helped Ela stretch for twenty-five minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm @ least 150 times, holding each for a count of five.

-         Physio today: reaching for Ela, bimanual task of fitting two blocks together, reaching for Era, wrist extension and internal rotation for Ela.

-         Afterwards, PIG mum and I bought groceries from Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. Our first stop was actually upstairs @ Priceline pharmacy to buy Christmas presents for Mrs. Dent and Nana, then we went and bought vegies from Asian village. Our last stop was Sushi Chef/K Sushi/whatever the Japanese cuisine place is called, where I bought myself a yummy honey chicken sushi roll for arvo tea.

-         Back gome, I turned off the alarm, used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, always again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Sally’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today.

-         Toms: PIG mum’s gotta take the 4WD for service. Think I’m coming with; am braced for a boring morning, especially if PIG mum won’t lemme bring my book to read …

-         Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage in the arvo; bet PIG mum can’t wait to yap unceasingly @ her. XD

-         Think it’s Sally coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.

-         Then I’m not sure what’s happening with small group toms night, because apparently it’s ended? Will ask~

-         Anyways, hopefully bbl after sally leaves, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: