Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Wednesday Post 260c


Three good mornings! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday only stands @ 647 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I get back home from UQ physio!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first (again XD)!

  • When Carol and Sally (the new carer) arrived, PIG mum let them inside. I stayed online till 4:40pm then went into the bathroom for my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Carol who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Carol who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era), had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
  • Sally walked behind me out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, which was the yummy chicken sushi I’d bought earlier plus one mug of green tea. Carol cleaned the bathroom then showed Sally how to give Ela a massage.
  • It wasn’t till PIG mum sent us packing @ 5:30pm did I learn Sally wasn’t coming to Toastmasters with us! But she’s back today~
  • Carol tootled me off to QUT for Toastmasters. The run along the highway was smooth; ‘twas Logan road we were stuck on for ages! No matter; that just meant I got to listen to some of Seven’s news simulcast on 96.5FM~
  • At HiQ, I grabbed my usual seat then roused @ Elsa for forgetting to bring my two packets of Tim Tams. XD Then I felt mollified when @ meeting’s end she stood up and told everyone she’d bring them for me! Then I got cranky when she suddenly realised she wouldn’t come next meeting! XD See, the meeting after that’s our Christmas break-up party!
  • At 11:25am I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:23. Now, lemme play two more games lasting between six and seven minutes and that’s yesterday’s quotas satisfied, today’s quotas fulfilled and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: