Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thursday Post 262d


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2453. Lol, I’m sure I’ll pass 2.5 grand someday. Just not today. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Well, actually, I was feeling very thirsty suddenly and drank all the water still sitting inside my cup … I’ve a vague memory PIG mum said I shouldn’t do that? Not sure why, though … well, if you never hear from me again, you may presume the water I drank was germ-riddled and therefore I perished. XD
  • Toms: not sure what’s happening morning-wise, but hopefully PIG mum’ll lemme sleep in and not gleefully forced me to do any blasted exercises for her before I see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. I know she can’t wait to yap her head off ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Think it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. *sigh* Wish she’d stop coming … I know PIG mum loves having her around coz they both love gossipping so much, but I get so stressed when she refuses to walk behind me like Aunty Kitty does … *sigh* Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: