Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tuesday Post 214b


Heylo again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @2473 (lol, I’m sure I’ll crack 2.5 grand before the night’s out XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online when I get back from small group tonight!! >< But just noting down that I enjoyed a great sleep last night (bid my teddy sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:50am) then endured a difficult morning @ the hands of PIG mum, who gleefully forced poor Ela to feed me both breakfast and morning tea. Introduced PIG mum to lunch @ Kinsei before I saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Carol came to mind me from 4pm till 6pm 9well, 4:05pm till 6:05pm really; she was late coz of bad traffic) and tonight I’ve got small group @ Doctor Lee’s. toms I’m gonna haveta let Aunty Deana inside myself, coz PIG mum’s rocked off to see Aunty Deana for a comfy massage. Will have complete my writers group homework while she’s here~ I’ve got UQ physio toms arvo but will haveta find out who’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz it’s neither Kim nor Carol! Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. For my first game of Bejeweled, I lasted 5:22. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. But since it's nearly dinnertime, perhaps I'll just haveta play two games lasting between six and seven minutes toms. Either or. XD

No comments: