Saturday, November 18, 2017

Sunday Post 216b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 546 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Confessions Of A Secret Sinner (3)’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s six but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I get back home from calligraphy class!!! Anyways, events for today?

-         For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:16am, I lasted 6:09. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

-         Now @ 9:25am I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:36. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 5:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 5:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

-         Happy snorings resumed for the teddies and I, me waking for the pot :P twice more before PIG mum comes to help me very slightly with not only a bra strap but a tee (coz dearest dad hasn’t left for church yet) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

-         Oh, and I had my 54th dream!! For this one, Sonia, PIG mum were all sitting in the NAB, talking about … WEEVILS! When I excitedly told PIG mum about my newest dream, she was like, “Uhh, what are weevils?” XD

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE J me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-         After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some porridge with a few chunks of PIG mum’s newest loaf, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast I happily watch Weekend Sunrise and spend ten final minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-         Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. PIG mum leaves for church, saying she’ll be back to pick me up @ 10:35am.

-         At 9:35am, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for a stinky unspeakable and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Just waiting for PIG mum to come back and drive me to ESS now.

-         Shame she’s already said she won’t lemme enjoy lunch out after service with my church peers … I’m sorry, I never knew I was such awful company to be around! ><

-         Looking forward to Letter Together this arvo, though! Mel’s said she’ll help me find a Bible verse I might scrawl; I’ve also found one funny one and one inspirational one~

-         Wonder if PIG mum’ll take me with her to pick up her new specs in the arvo?

-         I’m braced for some stress this arvo/toms night … >< *sigh*

-         Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Presumably I’ve got a torture session with Vincent the physio early arvo sometime; other than that, don’t think I’ve got much else planned …

-         Sally’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. It’s our first shift with just us two; hope she’s nice!

-         Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: