Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thursday Post 261


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1317 (PIG mum says todivide this current Wally’s total by three; he’s not as dramatic as the previous Wally I had coz I had to divide his total by five! XD) steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Small Things Matter’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and SIX MINUTES online after PIG mum gets back home!!! Anyways, events for today?

- Woo hoo, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 5:55am (my favourite thing about the warmer month’s that the sun rises really early) and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:05am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • At 3:34pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:54. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking twice more for the pot :P before PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra but a tee, because dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet.
  • After getting myself mostly independently kitted, PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: