Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Wednesday Post 258d


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3304. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

-         Back home, I turned off the alarm then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         When Kim announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 29% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

-         I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream both calves, my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Elf’s AFO, both laces and Erf’s sock). After using the loo for one tinkle then washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Arvo tea was one mug of green tea plus another of PIG mum’s ‘failed’ sausage buns. Well, she says she failed; I think they taste great! XD

-         Happiness was getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news~ As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for like fifty-five minutes while watching health YouTube clips.

-         At 6:25pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         I tootle online briefly; alas, PIG mum spoils the fun when she tumbles downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately forces me offline.

-         I stall for time by using the loo for one tinkle first but it’s inevitable: for the next 60+ (yes, MORE THAN ONE HOUR *sigh*) I haveta let her gleefully force me on all sorts of stupid exercises for her. That’s alright, because it means today I got a reprieve from any blasted standing practice, but you can get I’m refusing to do anymore for her once I hit the sack!

-         Before dinner, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts, lotsa soup carrot and onion and a lil delicious spam ham, egg and chicken stir fry PIG mum recently whipped up.

-         Dinner was gulped (not spooned, coz ginseng’s disgusting and I wanted to lessen my time drinking it XD) yucky bowl of ginseng soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Tonight’s ice cream night, yay~ Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!

-         Toms looks even better: writers group! Aunty Jo’s picking me up afterwards for lunch; because Kinsei won’t lemme buy a pearl milk tea from Chatime and bring into the restaurant for lunch, I’m thinking of just getting a roast meal from Bucking Bull instead.

-         Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm, coz I’ve got book club toms night! Only what happened to our annual November dinner out afterwards??

-         Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: