Monday, November 27, 2017

Monday Post 217d


Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final greeting for Monday now stands @ 2480. Anyways, potential final, final events for Monday?

  • When Sally announced her arrival a whopping SIX minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 27% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted, having the only one tinkle when Sally was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana and one little mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey.
  • I finished reading Band-aid For A Broken Leg! Oh, I reached page 333 @ precisely 5pm, BTW~ Sally got me that Japanese historical fiction to happily read next; I think it’s called Child Of Vengeance.
  • Pity, there wasn’t any reception and I didn’t get to watch Ten’s sports report.
  • At 5:55pm, Sally took me once more to the loo for two tinkles before I signed her off with my thanks and byes. She’s back Wednesday from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I look forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
  • Me, I’d better start those Lumosity brain games for PIG mum, seeing that I’ve already reached the PISSY two hour time limit she so gleefully restricts me to. Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: