Monday, November 6, 2017

Monday Post 214c


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3435. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

-         As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for about one hour, while watching YouTube videos.

-         At 5:55pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo for two tinkles then back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Kim’s not back till Thursday; I’m presuming Carol’s coming back toms and Wednesday?

-         When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline and I had to let her gleefully force me on 40+ minutes of stupid floor exercises for her.

-         Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, some yummy meat brisket and a lil delicious BBQ chook.

-         Dinner was gulped (not spooned, coz ginseng soup’s disgusting – in my opinion! XD) down with one bowl of yucky ginseng and carrot soup (carrot’s usually yummy but dunked in the ginseng soup they’d become bitter, too, and I didn’t wanna make myself suffer from having to maintain contact with the yucky stuff XD) before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: