Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Saturday Post 216b




Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3073 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online when I get home from small group tonight!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 7am; that’s the 12TH time this year I’ve enjoyed one consecutive week of awesome sleeps! :D) then suffered a slightly stressful morning @ the hands of PIG mum, who gleefully forced poor Ela to feed me both breakfast and morning tea. Went out to Garbo afterwards to buy Mrs. Dent a Christmas present; we then had lunch @ Mosburger before I saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Sally came to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; when I showered I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 17% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. Happiness was getting to read for one full hour afterwards; I reached page 375 @ 5:30pm. Off to small group @ Dr. Lee’s tonight then toms Aunty Deana will mind me from 10:30am till 1:30pm (or thereabouts) before I have one hour’s physio @ the NAB. Sally’s minding me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I look forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her. Then best of all; toms night’s ice cream night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Oh yeah, must remember to get my writers group homework done while Aunty Deana’s minding me~
P.P.S. At 6:24pm I finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:24. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
P.P.S. Now @ 6:32pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:32. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: