Monday, November 20, 2017

Monday Post 216e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4935. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?

-         After finishing the first Lumosity brain game, @ 9pn I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

-         Toms: maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me? See, I’m planning to go with PIG mum and take the 4WD in for service. Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme bring my book along to read, else I’m prolly gonna be bored outta my wits!

-         Also fingers crossed that PIG mum’ll take me for half a lunch @ Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage! Bet PIG mum’s eagerly relishing the opportunity to yap unceasingly @ Aunty Ann. XD

-         Sally’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed I’ll get another chance to read for one hour!

-         Still waiting for someone to decide what’s happening with small group toms night …

-         Righteo, back to doing the Lumosity brain games for me; hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen too often~ XD

No comments: