Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Post 259g


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2624. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

·        I continued marking one competition entry until I suddenly heard Seven’s 6pm news come on. Dunno when dearest dad turned the television on, but I wasn’t gonna miss a rare opportunity to watch the nightly news!

·        So I walked myself slowly and safely over to the sofa, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Happiness was watching the news with Bear Bear, kept warm under my awesome minion blanket. The most interesting surname I found was ‘Applegarth’. Best of all, dearest dad came over and watched some with me! Once he’d sat down, of course I bumshuffled over and had cuddles with him~

·        Once the news was finished, I used the loo once for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, dad originally had the intention of gleefully forcing me on doing goodness knows how long of stupid mat exercises for him, or gleefully FORCING L me to use the bloody cross trainer for him, but luckily I talked him outta it, saying he’d only come home this morning!

·        Doubt I’ll return after dinner tonight; I’m planning to watch some RLWC match, even though I can’t remember who’s playing!

·        Toms: Beasta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 6pm; Daddy Bear and I will enjoy our weekly sleep-in together~ Once she’s here, I’m gonna haveta practise squiggling that sign for our luncheon then baptism on Sunday!

·        Fingers crossed I can spend a couple of good hours online before Kim comes to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Hoping to start reading my new book club novel! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SEVEN posts! That’s even rarer than six~

P.P.S. So yeah, expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms, unless I haveta hike upstairs to watch the NRLWC; oh, the Kangaroos are playing toms night; must watch that!

No comments: