Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Wednesday Post 258c




Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3174 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ELEVEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more myself @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing today’s events?

-         After lunch, I ate some mango, Aunty Deana massaged Ela for a lil while and I use the loo once more for one tinkle before PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we started listening to Kelly Clarkson’s Stronger (but coming back PIG mum said she was too noisy and changed CDs to sth more mellow, some old anto compilation CD) and today, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Oh, Era also rubbed her fingers for ten minutes.

-         Physio todsay: lay on plinth for Sonia to assess Elf, about eight sit-to-stands with weight-shifting, reaching for Era, four/six laps walking along hallway and stabilising cup with full palm contact with wrist extension for Ela.

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: