Thursday, March 29, 2018

Friday Post 286c


Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1327 and secondly, the spam count for the week’s thirteen. Righteo, potential final, final events for Friday?

I awoke for the pot :P again when dearest dad walked silently down the hallway and opened the lock leading out to the garage. @ 7:45am. After the second pot :P trip, I then spent the ten minutes till 7:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Now @ 1:54pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:21. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I furthermore promise not to play again untiltoms, coz I’ve also played one more memorable one lasting 7:16!
  • Immediately after dearest dad left the house, PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently, which I complied with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is half the yummy custard bun I bought from Sunni Bakery with Kim yesterday, one mug of water, one lil cup of milk and one big delicious mug of green tea latte. It doesn’t really matter that I haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto each pill bottle as Era unscrews the lid, the pills are taken out and Era recrews the lid coz I’m sitting and can fully concentrate. Over breakfast, I also spend ten last minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Once PIG mum’s getting herself ready upstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the 4WD.Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day nut amazingly, she lets me turn the radio on!
  • At church, I use the loo once for one tinkle then grab my usual spot. Huge thanks to Dr. Esther who walks behind me, thus saving me from a potentially disastrous fall.
  • Yay, I get to stay seated for worship! Originally, I was afraid that PIG mum, who was seated beside me, would gleefully FORCE L me to stand, but then Samuel Enderby came to sit beside her and so she let me be, phew~
  • Speaker today was Peter Pie!
  • Afterwards, you could stay in the hall for more singing (my option) or head downstairs for chatting privately with someone/writing yourself a letter/spending some quiet time (what PIG mum did).
  • Service over, PIG mum gave me a hand down the first step; I used the loo once, grabbed two lil chunks of hot cross bun and took a seat.
  • Uncle Colbert wandered over and reminded us he’ll pick us up for Dr. Lee’s concert @ 6pm, so must have an early dinner!
  • After PIG mum tootled us home, I turned the alarm off then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum called lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lunch was two-minute Maggi chicken noodles with an entire bowlful of frozen vegies.
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of roasted rice water before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When nature randomly called @ 2:35am, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea, shower, dinner … hoping to get all that done! I can forsee PIG mum denying me arvo tea, though … *sigh*
  • Gotta have an early dinner, though, coz Uncle Colbert’s coming @ 6pm and taking PIG mum and I to hear Dr. Lee’s concert! Dr. Lee told PIG mum and I that he mightn’t get the chance to come over and say hi personally, to which I just replied, “No probs; I’m just waiting to fangirl squee you.” XD A bark of laughter from Dr. Lee. “Please don’t!” XD
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. If dad won’t lemme out for lunch with other EM people afterwards he’d better take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night!
  • And since Easter Sunday’s toms, hopefully FINALLY I can get started on my small stash of Easter chocolate! Righteo, hope everyone – wait … tomorrow’s SATURDAY, not Sunday! Don’t worry, I’ve a perfectly logical reason for my stupidity: I was dropped on my head as a baby. XD
  • Expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms. Besta’s not coming to help me outta bed coz Kyabra doesn’t work over the Easter long weekend, but Kim will. She’s also coming back for the 4pm till 6pm shift. Fingers crossed I can get three blessed hours of reading in toms! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: