Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday Post 231d


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4178 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Hard Hearts’. Anyways, continuing events for Monday?

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered0 toast thrown into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P (it didn’t really matter that I had to let awful PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto each pill jar while Era unscrewed the lid, the pills were taken out and Era rescrewed the lid because I was sitting and could fully concentrate), and half a small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spent ten minutes

finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • First, I ring CODA and find out that Tina’s coming to mind me this arvo and Marie’s taking me out to Toastmasters tomorrow night.
  • I tootled online for awhile; alas, PIG mum spoiled that time when she gleefully FORCED L me to walk over to the kitchen, where I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to wash the day’s dishes; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • After washing the dishes for her, I sat and happily watched Seven’s morning news, before being summoned over to help cook lunch.
  • Lunch was noodles with lotsa vegies and a lil pork, I think. That was washed down with one mug of roasted rice water.
  • Before going shopping with PIG mum, I went and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Today we went to Calamvale Central, coz PIG mum needed a haircut.
  • Unfortunately she was mean and wouldn’t lemme buy a sushi roll for arvo tea; we also bought fresh fruit and veg from the fruit market there.
  • Back home, Iturned off the alarm, used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Tina announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed my hair today, but thanks to Tina who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who banished Tina from the bathroom shortly afterwards, meaning I couldn’t ask her to please keep the showerhead on my back while I washed myself and keep me warm. *sigh*
  • I had one tinkle before Tina flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When  Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she was putting Wally back onto Ela.
  • Back outside, happiness was realising I’d get to read for one full hour and still get to watch the whole sports report! :D Arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of green tea.
  • Lol, Tina really is sloth-slow: apart from me having to prompt her every single step, i.e. “Will you please help me dry my back and right arm?”; will you please help me cream my back and right arm?’ and needing prompts for every single piece of clothing, she took MORE THAN TEN MINUTES to quarter my arvo tea pear for me! XD
  • At 5:55pm, iused the loo once more for two tinkles then returned online. Think Tina’s back on my birthday!
  • Alas, shortly after dearest dad came home, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. >< That’s brought my idiot headache pounding back full force: if it hasn’t buggered off by toms night, I’m giving up and taking two Panadol. >< My last hope’s the Happy Meal PIG mum should allow me to get toms night; it’s happened before that after eating one, the headache goes away! Does salt banish headaches??
  • Before dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle, walking myself slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, one big chunk of sweet potato, lotsa little tong vegetable, some bream (or whatever fish PIG mum and I bought from IGA this arvo) and one lil thin slice of soup pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: