Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thursday Post 286c


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2397 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Spit’. Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

·        When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, walking myself slowly and safely and rising above His near-overwhelming hatred so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.

·        Dinner tonight: seemed like a totally bland affair, after the scrumptious lunch I enjoyed this arvo: rice, lotsa watercress, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa yummy cauliflower and some tasteless soup meat.

·        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Back to watching Avatar now! Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: