Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wednesday Post 283c




Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday’s actually 2412 and secondly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday’s now 1653. Anyways, let’s start with yesterday’s events first!

  • Tina came to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm. PIG mum doesn’t really like her, and after yesterday’s shift, I understand why: she needs prompting for EVERY SINGLE TASK! Ie. “Will you please help me dry my back?” then, “Can I have some moisturising cream, please?” Literally, she needed prompting for bra, tee, knickers, socks, AFO, shoes and laces! Worst of all, we both forgot I needed a pad! She forgot the day before but I remembered it; last night, we both forgot! ><
  • Dr. Lee tootled me off to Limon for our small group dinner, matt was in the passenger seat! Huge thanks to Dr. Lee who saved me from a potential disastrous fall: I’d stepped up onto the kerb with Erf, but it’d been raining recently and I slipped and fell backwards! O_o Huge thanks to Dr. Lee who really was closely behind me; I literally just toppled backwards but he steadied me and I stayed upright, phew.
  • Who came last night: Dr. Lee, Matt, Sarah, Sarah’s hubby, Alex and Ben. We all shared cheesy garlic bread, then I ordered the chicken cabonara pasta PIG mum said I could have, Sarah and her hubby shared a meal, Alex and Ben shared, while Dr. Lee and Matt ordered their own. My dish came with a wedge of lemon; when I was like, “Um, what’d I get that for?” Dr. Lee explained ‘twas for squirting over my pasta; thanks to Alex who squirted it for me, and whaddya know? It didn’t taste half-bad! Over dinner, Daniel (Sarah’s hubby) told me that he made movies for a living and that he’s six months/one year younger than Sarah. Turns out they attended the same high school!
  • At 7:13, I finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:20. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 7:22pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:44. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms coz for my first game I’d already lasted 8:37!
  • ‘Twas a short dinner; Dr. Lee had me home by 9pm! Repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • today: yay, 8th – argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed ONE HOUR and ONE MINUTE online!! >< 8sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: