Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Wednesday Post 284d


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2097 (see? Told you I’d pass two grand! XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Godly Questions’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing last night’s events?

  • We stopped @ the Warrigal Square Maccas for my Happy Meal; Marie got herself a cappuccino. She actually didn’t drop me back home till 10pm, coz she hadn’t arrived till like 5:50pm.
  • Back home, I wrote down my final, final plodding total for Tuesday, then repeated the usual nightly routine and hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: 9keeping it brief coz it’s already 8:50pm) yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:15am~
  • Two ladies from Kyabra came to dscuss preparing for the NDIS; PIG mum yapped INCESSANTLY at them! XD One lady tried several times to directly ask me questions, but PIG mum just HAD to butt in and answer for me! XD it just got slightly frustrating when she started dissing me but hey, I’m used to it. >< *sigh*
  • Aunty Deana came to mind me; @ 11:30am she took me out for our first of three lunches: this one’s to celebrate my birthday! :D
  • Just my luck: PIG mum forgot to gimme my parking permit, meaning Aunty Deana had to park in the LAST available spot, the one furthest from the restaurant! >< *sigh*
  • We ordered three entrees to share (cheesy garlic bread, battered calamri and some kinda battered meatballs0, no mains and a dessert PIZZA! I proudly showed my badge to one waitress and one waiter. The waiter was really on the ball; when he came to collect our plates, I just tapped my badge; he immediately exclaimed, “Oh, happy birthday!”
  • UQ physio. Upper limb session for Ela from 2pm till 3:30pm. Physio today: wrist flexion, four point and two point kneeling doing mat cone work, reaching,  boxing and walking just over ten minutes on the treadmill freaching a speed of 2.7km/hr. ethan says he’ll drop into the NAB next Tuesday and bid me Happy Birthday if I promise to sing him the Happy Birthday song in Canto for his next birthday around May the 7th!

Cheers,

Em. ^^



narramore

No comments: