Friday, March 9, 2018

Saturday Post 231


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 763 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Make Prayer A Priority’. Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:12pm, I lasted 5:59. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 2:32pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:06. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

The teddies and I cuddle and snore for one more hour, we waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum hits me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day’s work. After she’s gone, dearest dad comes and retucks the teddies and I back into bed, promising to stay quiet so that we can cuddle and sleep in peace. After he’s gone, before returning to happy snorings with Daddy Bear and Juice, I spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Nature calls twice more before Besta arrives ten minutes early. When Besta enters my room and bids me a cheery good morning, I use Daddy Bear to nod good morning @ her. Smart Besta immediately offers us fifteen more minutes, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD Once I’ve counted that down, I spend the time until Besta comes back finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  
  • When Besta comes back, I use the loo for one more tinkle and immediately tell her about my newest dream! Besta gets me kitted and we head over to the bathroom, where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once-weekly break. Actually, she was lucky and got a break last night too!
  • After one more tinkle over the loo, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table. Thanks to dad who’s lwft me one whole chicken omelette sandwich for breakfast, meaning I don’t haveta go find myself some morning tea. Thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds one slice of cheese for me; I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars and give the teabag a suck. XD My biggest joy, however, is starting my new book club novel and reading for 1.5 hours! I reach page fifty precisely @ midday, BTW~
  • At midday, Besta takes me to the loo for one tinkle then makes me another mug of tea, white and two, coz she can’t find any Milo/Ovaltine/Nesquik/Horlicks? As for me, I read for another quarter-hour then try ringing Aunties Lai and Nga. Aunty lai doesn’t answer; Annie jie jie picks up @ Aunty Nga’s place but reports that Aunty Nga’s still sleeping. I ask her to please get Aunty Nga to ring me back when she wakes, then happily read for another thirty minutes, reaching page seventy-five @ 12:45pm.
  • Before Besta leaves, she takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She leaves me with one full bowl of fried rice for lunch and one more mug of white tea with two sugars for lunch. Just as she’s about to leave, AUNTY Nga rings back! We chat for around ten minutes; after she hangs up, I ring dearest dad and let him know that Besta’s gone.
  • He returns home just as I’m finishing lunch. I use the loo once after I’m done eating and do a stinky unspeakable before walking myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed for one more blissful hour of reading; it’s only Saturdays when I get the chance to read for three whole hours!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. I’ve more or less resigned myself to having to share lunch with the parents @ Macas then having to endure a stressful arvo @ the hands of mother … >< 8sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Now @ 2:54pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:39. Right, promise I won’t play again until toms. XD

No comments: