Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Wednesday Post 286b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s 2250; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 333 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet but perhaps don’t expect too much more coz I’ve only got upper limb session @ UQ); thirdly, TWFT topic from last night’s ‘Love Your Church (3)’ and fourthly, Joni’s devotional topic from last night’s ‘The Greatest Spectacle’ but fifthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!

·        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:01am, I lasted 6:32. Now, lemme play another game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

·        After staying online till 4:40pm, I went and took my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today.

·        Now @ 11:16am, I’ve finished another game of bejeweled lasting 5:20. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

·        After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, some fruit. Huge thanks to Carol who lemme drink one mug of white tea with two sugars~

·        Just after 5:30pm, we set off for QUT!

·        Traffic wasn’t good, which meant I got to listen to some of Seven’s news simulcast on 96.5FM before we had to park in the paying area, coz the free spots had been taken.

·        Then we got majorly lost locating the room! O_o Like, we found J block okay, but there was a huge flight of steps leading into the building and hello, I’m in a wheelchair! But we asked a couple of people, got lost again, and finally thanks to this bloke who actually led us to the building!

·        Phew, I was just in time to participate in the warm-up~

·        I also volunteered for table topics; I had to sell this large flat screen TV! Neil evaluated and said I did good, but just spoke too fast.

·        I also fooled Susannah into believing about drop bears!! *MUAHAHAHA* XD

·        Afterwards, I used the loo once more then Carol tootled us back to the Warrigal Square Maccas for my Happy Meal with an orange juice. Originally I feared I’d haveta share my small chips with dad since ‘twas already like 9:28pm, but Carol said she needed to eat her dinner too so she pulled over and I wolfed down my Happy Meal.

·        Back home, thanks to PIG mum who lemme quickly do each Lumosity brain game once before booting me off to bed. Zzz~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: