Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday Post 284c


Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2320. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When dearest dad announces his safe arrival home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let him back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Before returning online, I use the loo for one tinkle.
  • Shortly after dearest dad arrives home, PIG mum hurtles downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully booting me offline. She’s all for gleefully FORCING L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the treadmill for her but I beg off, saying I’m still achey from the fast speed (for me, anyhow) treadmill I did @ the NAB yesterday.
  • Instead, I haveta let her gleefully force me on 80+ minutes (yes, MORE THAN one HOUR) of stupid mat work exercises for her. *sigh*
  • Before dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not-very yummy bean sprouts, some silver perch and a tiny slice/two of delicious chicken.
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of water before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: