Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Wednesday Post 284b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night’s 1980; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 166 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet!) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Break Your Alabaster Jar (3)’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6:30pm!!! Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!

  • When the carer didn’t arrive by 4:05pm, I rang CODA because I was going out to Toastmasters last night and didn’t wanna miss it!
  • Someone rang back – turns out the shift had been cancelled?? O_o Luckily, Marie could still come, but wouldn’t arrive till 4:45pm.
  • Only when she hadn’t arrived by 4:50pm I rang CODA again … phew, just when I was about to ask where Marie had gone, she arrived!
  • I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm very quick shower for me – hairwash today. Also thanks to Marie who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye shut.

Cheers,

Em. ^6

No comments: