Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saturday Post 232b




Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 655. Righteo, probable final, final events for Saturday?

·        Phew, Kim knew to let herself inside when she arrived precisely @ 4pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous walk to the front door.

·        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

·        At 6:22pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:50. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

·        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces0. Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea. Yay, I got to read for one more hour, meaning I got to read for THREE whole hours today! I only get the chance to read for 1/8 of the day on Saturdays! As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom, she very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for one hour, while watching her history of healing videos. She says it’s exceedingly boring. XD

·        At 5:55pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Might not be back coz I’m already exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to. *sigh8

·        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Braced for not being allowed out for lunch with my ESS peers, only having lunch with the parents @ Maccas and enduring @ stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. 8sigh*

·        But if dad won’t take us out for dinner tonight, he’d better toms night! Righteo, to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Now @ 6:59pm, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:59. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. Actually, I promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played two more lasting more than seven minutes! XD


No comments: