Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday Post 286e


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2341. Anyways, continuing events for Wednesday?

  • Dr. Lee suddenly said in our small group Facebook chat that he knew Uncle Colbert was attending his concert this Friday and maybe try ask him? Great idea! I asked right away and he saw right away but chose not to answer yet.
  • When dinner was called, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle first before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa hairy melon, some yummy pork mince and one yummy Chinese mushroom. Uncle Colbert rang partway through dinner and said he could drive me to Dr. Lee’s concert but wasn’t sure how I’d manage bathroom trips coz he’s male so how about PIG mum come with?
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays~ XD

No comments: