Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Wednesday Post 284d


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1932. Lol, if I can return online after dinner tonight, I’m sure I’ll have passed two grand. XD Righteo, continuing last night’s events?

  • At 6:41pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:36. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed out to the gobbling :p table. Arvo tea was the yummy sushi I’d bought that arvo (adly without any soya sauce, but oh well) and one mug of white tea with two sugars. I’d originally added the two sugars myself but dad had chucked a cow @ me, taken away my cup and returned a cup to me without any sugar; once he’d gone back outside to the garage I just brought my cup back over to the kitchen counter and added two sugars again. XD
  • Dad booted us away around 5:20pm; not sure why he’s insistent that we leave so early? Usually we don’t leave till 5:30! We get a great run into QUT, meaning I don’t get the chance to listen to Seven’s 6pm news. Oh, and also the disabled carpark’s already occupied, meaning we’ll haveta pay later.
  • Now @ 7:07pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:53. That’s tonight’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz back for my first game this morning I already lasted 7:18!
  • The meeting was awesome, as usual. I filled in as Timekeeper~ Marie and I got a bit lost trying to return to the car park, but the biggest problem came when ‘twas time to pay! I’d handed the ten bucks to Marie and she’d inserted the ticket into the paying machine, then came back and told me, “Um, it’s forty-five bucks.” I’m thinking like, WTF? Marie rings security/someone for help and she’s about to pay with her own money (else we can’t leave!) when suddenly some random student appears and saves the day by using his student card to get us the cheap parking, phew! Thanks to Mr. unknown Random; the problem was that dad had booted us outta the house so early, we’d arrived before 6pm and thus normal rates still applied! In the future, if we arrive before 6pm, I’ll just get the carer to pull over and we’ll listen to five minutes of Seven’s news simulcast on 96.5FM before getting into the car park.
  • Argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online!! >< *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: