Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Thursday post 284


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1913 steps (bet I’ll have passed 2000 before the night’s out XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Cure For Worry’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home and I let her nab half my arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled finishing @ 2:47pm, I lasted 5:39. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 2;59pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting exactly six minutes. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; that’s the 5th time this year I’ve enjoyed one whole week of solid consecutive sleeps, and we’re not even ¼ of the way through the year yet! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: