Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday Post 231c


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3276 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘A Religion For Losers’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • After publishing the previous post, I returned to reading Fr. Paul’s story.
  • Unfortunately, PIG mum tumbled downstairs, immediately and gleefully forced me offline, and I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. How unfair’s this: she gets me going @ like the maximum speed within two minutes, but doesn’t lemme start warming down until I’ve got less than 2.5 minutes left! ><
  • Before dinner, I used the loo once for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, some silver perch and a few wee pieces of tasty pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Back to reading Fr. Paul’s story now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Sunday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: