Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday Post 233d


A penultimate good evening for Monday! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4774. Anyways, continuing events for Monday?

  • I have one tinkle when I flip the nice warm water off, get dried, have another tinkle then get creamed. When tina rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she’s doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she hands me a square of toilet paper to dry inside both ears with.
  • Back outside, arvo tea’s one mug of green tea and some yummy dragon fruit. Happiness is getting to read for one whole hour and still getting to watch the sports report! Still, shame, Cricket Australia, shame... Today I reached pg. 525 @ 5:15pm and pg. 550 @ 5:45~ As for Tina, after she cleaned the bathroom, she sat and gently massaged Ela for about forty-five minutes. The only alas is that she somehow managed to SMASH that big Despicable Me cup dad got from somewhere! >< But @ least she didn’t hurt herself~
  • After using the loo once more for two tinkles, Tina left about five minutes late. She forgot her timesheet but says she’ll drop by toms arvo sometime and get it signed~
  • Alas, right after she left, PIG mum came down and I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty-five minutes.
  • I was relieved that I’d finished and was finished and back online, but never underestimate the spitefulness of PIG mum, who since she was denied the opportunity of showing off to dearest dad how much power she has over me by showing off to him how she’s gleefully FORCING L me to use the bloody treadmill for her when he comes home, decided instead to gleefully force poor Ela on 30+ minutes of stupid exercises for her, meaning she still got to show off to dad how much power she has over me. *sigh* But I reckon Ela doing exercises is less demeaning then me on the floor doing mat exercises or using the treadmill, so I’m not complaining …
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cos lettuce, two/three lil yummy chunks of pork, two/three slices of black fungi and two lil chunks of pineapple!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the kitchen then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: