Saturday, March 24, 2018

Saturday Post 233e




One final good evening for Saturday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3420. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After watching Avatar: The Last Airbender episode five, @ 9pm I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Alas, I’m already bracing myself to not being allowed out for lunch with other EM people after ESS, having to turn off the house alarm, enduring a stressful arvo @ the hands of mother then dad refusing to take us out for dinner @ night coz I’ve already eaten out twice for my birthday four days back. >< *sigh* Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts, and it’s not even Wednesday! XD
P.P.S. Oh, and if Australian Spartan's airing toms night, must remember to ask PIG mum please to tape it for me!

No comments: