Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sunday Post 232


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2008 steps (ha, I’m just over two grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘How To Help People (1) and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s three. Righteo, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:54pm, I lasted 6:04. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Woo hoo, 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 10:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for around another hour, PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs’s my signal to wake and use the pot :P again. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly not only with a bra but a tee because dearest dad hasn’t left for church yet before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Now @ 3:28pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:11. that’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, after which I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Over breakfast, I happily watch Weekend Sunrise, also spending ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Once PIG mum’s finished getting ready, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the 4WD and she tootles us off to church. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; she also won’t lemme turn on the music either coz she’s ‘too busy preparing her heart to worship God’, whatever that means. Whatever, I just spent the short car trip telling the cruel and unfaithful God how much I DESPISED Him and how much I wished there was any other way to get into heaven without needing Him.
  • At church, I used the loo once, then entered class.
  • Only three students attended today: Mel, Leo and me! Sida taught; did you know, Wilson’s NEVER given her any flowers before!!
  • After class, I used the loo once, grabbed some morning tea then sat and had a chat with Leanne’s granny~
  • Time for service, I hiked upstairs and grabbed my usual seat.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today~ I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for three songs. Era also clapped along for two songs; usually, Ela opens out flat wide so Era can clap her, but her fingers are still unresponsive after Botox and so Era just clapped against Erf’s thigh instead.
  • Speaker today was Pastor Samuel; Aggie translated for him. His sermon was about when Simon peter and co. had been fishing all night but not caught anything until Jesus told them to drop the nets again.
  • I felt so loved after service! Waiting for PIG mum to come pick me up after her very informal ‘fellowahip’ (dunno why she insists on calling it that; I’m pretty sure they just drink coffee and gossip) when suddenly a big bunch of people come singing the Happy Birthday song for me! Lana made me minion cupcakes and she/Esther gabe me this adorable red bear! Size-wise, he could be Juice’s sibling! Leo did the hip hips for me; afterwards, thanks to Becca who walked behind me out to the front of the hall, where Esther had prepared a chair for me. Apparently, Lana had made thirty-one cupcakes for me! I told everyone to grab one, of course. I just ate one vanilla one then took one chocolate one home for arvo tea~
  • Lunch was @ Maccas with dad; I enjoyed reading the day’s copy of the Courier Mail~ We also bumped into Peter Pie. Oh, and I made sure to show off my badge to everyone I saw; I thought that I couldn’t wear it after I’m – bbl!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: