Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thursday Post 285c


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1343. Lol, I’m certain I’ll have passed 1.5 grand before the night’s out. XD Anyways, potential final, final events for tnight?



  • When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Now @ 6:34pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:10. That’s tonight’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more game lasting 7:48!
  • Oh, Joni’s devotional topic’s “Passover Lamb’.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself 9thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s soxck, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  •  
  • Aw, Kim had a belated bir card for me! ‘Twas some cute light blue monster, but she said ‘twas a minion’s cousin. XD She’d also bought me arvo tea, a green tea harsiubing!
  • Happiness was getting to read for one whole hour~ I reached pg. 333 @ 4:55pm and page 350 @ 5:20pm. I also found a striking quote on page 345: "Her parents had taught her to pray. When she was old enough to question the presence of evil in the world and found that the Church could provide no satisfactory answers, she'd taught herself to stop." As for Kim, after she’d cleaned the bathroom, she sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for one hour while watching her history of healing videos.
  • After watching the sports report, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I signed Kim off with my thanks and byes. She’s back Saturday.
  • Hopefully I can be back after dinner too!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: