Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday Post 231b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Sunday!  Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1724. Righteo, continuing today’s events?

  • PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the gobbling :P table to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. c Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast thrown into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P (although I threw out the two that looked like Panadol) and half a small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I happily watched Weekend Sunrise; thanks to dearest dad who’d left the TV on!

Once PIG mum finished getting herself ready, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the car and she tootled us off to church. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; she also refused to lemme turn the radio on, because she was ‘too busy preparing her heart to worship god’, whatever that really means. No matter, I spent that short trip finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • At church, I used the loo once for one tinkle then entered class. Surprise: I wasn’t the first to arrive for a change!
  • Dr. Lee led coz both Wilson (today’s his birthday!) and Sida weren’t here today. He covered the passage that I constantly struggle with: Jeremiah 29:11; I must remember to not read the Bible outta context.
  • After class finished and PIG mum collected me, I used the loo for one tinkle, grabbed some morning tea then sat down besides Leanne’s granny. She’s such a sweetheart~
  • ESS time, I hiked upstairs and grabbed my usual seat.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship again~  I sang everything, plus the harmony for four songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with another sermon from his series The Galilean entitled ‘Haters
  • After service, I use the loo for one tinkle then PIG mum tootles us off to the underwood Maccas for lunch with dearest dad. Oh, before PIG mum came, I was chatting with Esther; she tells me she hopes to become a cardiologist! Also, ‘twas funny: walking to the bathroom after Bible Study, I bump into Uncle Colbert, who taps me gently over the head and ‘yells’ @ me for not minding if the Broncos lose to the Cowboys next Friday. XD it’s coz after the Cowboys won their first match for 2018 (and Thurston’s 300th), news said they’d play the Broncos next Friday; I shared the article and said I didn’t mind who won coz they were both Queensland teams but not to tell uncle Colbert that lest he smack me over the head! XD He did that again after service had ended, but lemme off the hook when I argued ‘twas okay coz they’re both Queensland teams and of course I’d want the broncos to win against all the other teams! (Oh, then I wouldn’t mind if the Titans won the Broncos either; they’re the final QLD team in the league).
  • At Maccas, we each enjoy the McFeast five buck meal and I happily read the day’s Sunday Mail.
  • Lunch finished, PIG mum and I buy groceries from Underwood Marketplace before heading home. I turn off the alarm, use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I tootle happily online for about 1.25 hours; alas, PIG mum spoils the fun when I haveta let her gleefully FORCE L me to use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
  • That finished, I next have to let her gleefully force poor Ela to play Wii Sports Resort for her for thirty minutes; I didn’t really mind, coz I was sitting and could finally concentrate.
  • Arvo tea afterwards was one yummy but tiny little passionfruit plus one mug of yummy roasted rice water.
  • That consumed, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the bathroom, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me today – I wash and rinse my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After the water gets turned off, I dry and rekit myself. PIG mum helps only with my bra strap, Elf’s AFO and both laces.
  • I grab the toilet roll, use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • It’s 7:05pm now; waiting for dearest dad to take PIG mum and I out for dinner!
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? For the final time this week I don’t haveta see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session coz their renovations aren’t finished yet, but I’m resuming next Monday. *sigh* Hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping somewhere and I can pass 1000 steps~
  • Must also remember to ring CODA and find out who’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Kim can’t, but I haven’t received a roster from CODA since like January the 31st!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: