Sunday, March 11, 2018

Monday Post 231c


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 384 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Break Your Alabaster Jar (1)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online this arvo!! Anyways, again, events for today?

Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6;35am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • for my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:43, I lasted 5:21. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • the teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad comes to kiss me bye and retuck the teddies and I back into bed before before leaving for his day’s work

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: