Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday Post 232d


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1516 (ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s “Sin’s Deceit’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Dad left to see Ray; when PIG mum called me over for dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle first, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa kinda icky bean sprouts, lotsa soup carrot and a lil yummy meat brisket. PIG mum randomly chucked a cow @ me that I forgot to let Cathay know I don’t need Aunty Kelly to come mind me Wed/that I’m meeting up with Leanne Wednesday and flounced away to watch YouTube videos by herself on the sofa. Like I really cared: I just enjoyed dinner with both legs propped up onto the stool. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with a bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the soup then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Back to writing my birthday reflections now! Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: