Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday Post 230d


Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3590 (ha, I’m just past 3.5 grand ZX). Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?

  • Breakfast finished, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • First, I rang CODA and discovered ‘twas Tina Evans coming to mind me today and toms; nice, I haven’t caught up with Tina since last year!
  • Alas, PIG mum then came downstairs and I had to let her gleefully FORCEL me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Argh, I’m hope I’m still awake after counting to 500 tonight; there’s nothing I’d like better than to sing myself to sleep tonight! >< *sigh*
  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us out. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listened to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helped Ela stretch for like twenty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 150 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • PIG mum went first to Shell to refuel, before we went and bought fresh produce from Bella’s.
  • Then we had lunch @ Sushi Kura! Though it’s heaps smaller than Warrigal Square’s Sushi Train, I love how they have lil iPad Minis to order on! The seats are rather uncomfortable, being wooden (as opposed to the leather seats @ Warrigal Square’s The Sushi Train) but what I really loved was that they have weekday lunch specials! PIG mum and I shared that today (Monday’s special was kaarage chicken with rice) plus two rolls of sushi: one teriyaki chicken but I’ve forgotten what the second one was. XD
  • Lunch finished, PIG mum tootles us back to Runcorn Square and we finish our shopping @ the IGA there. The checkout chic has a very unique name; when I asked her where she came from, she replied Israel!
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm, used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Tina inside when she arrived five minutes late. Turns out she’d arrived @ 4pm but hadn’t known to bang the door, while our stupid doorbell isn’t working again!
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed my own hair today, but thanks to Tina who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Tina flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, gor creamed and had another tinkle. Tina rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
  • Heading back outside, I was very happy to discover I’d get to read Paycheque for one whole hour!
  • Arvo tea was two yummy figs and half a mug of Chinese tea. As for Tina, she cleaned the bathroom then very gently massaged Ela for about forty minutes, painting her turquoise with light blue spots today.
  • At 5:55pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, before signing Tina off and saying my thanks and byes. She’s back toms from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I look forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
  • Toms: think I’ve got NAB physio @ 11am? The students are back; hope I’ll get a good one1
  • Presumably PIG mum’ll have a toastie for me for lunch while she tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~
  • Tina’s back to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm.
  • Then toms night we’re having our small group social @ Limon! Think that’s the Turkish restaurant along Logan rd our book club had our yearly dinner @ last year … from memory, I didn’t really like the food but I checked the menu tonight and it’s got like fettucine cabonara with chicken so fingers crossed PIG mum’ll leave me with enough money for that!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: