Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday Post 285


Good evening! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night’s actually 2427; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1996 steps today (if I can return online after dinner, I’m sure I’ll have passed two grand XD) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘How To Help People (4)’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • At 7:10pm, I use the loo for two tinkles then sit in the garage and wait for Josh to come pick me up!
  • Josh arrives with Clara; I get into their car and Josh tootles us off to the Pancake Manor for my birthday dinner!
  • Yay, there’s one disabled car spot available when we arrive; huge thanks to Clara who lets me hold her hand gently for the walk into the Pancake Manor, meaning I’m certain I walked well~
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 7:27pm, I lasted 5:28. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • We three were the first to arrive, followed quickly by Matt, Ben then Alex! I was particularly grateful to Alex for coming coz hadn’t he just come back from interstate? Yes, he’d literally ducked back home from the airport to get sth then driven straight to Garbo for my birthday dinner! Ray and Lana arrive too; I’d asked them to come along because originally I’d forgotten Clara was part of our small group and since neither Sarah nor Hairy could make it, when Dr. Lee told me I was free to invite anyone else, I’d invited Ray and Lana coz I wanted some female company! Over dinner, I remembered to thank Lana sincerely for the minion cupcakes she’d baked for me back on Sunday; where had she bought the edible minion stickers from? Apparently, there’s a cake decorating shop somewhere along Logan Road!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: