Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thursday Post 285d


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1576. See, told you I’d pass 1.5 grand! XD Righteo, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa icky bitter vegetable, two yummy chunks of tofu, some silver perch and two wee but delicious slices of BBQ chook. Oh, and one lil chunk of garlic and herb bread dad’s client him today! ‘Twas yummy~
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink before walking myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Back to watching Avatar now. Fingers crossed I can bbl following one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: