Sunday, March 25, 2018

Monday Post 233


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1872 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Love Your Church (1)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Tina leaves @ 6pm!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:46pm, I lasted 6:42. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 2:56pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:49. that’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Did I drink too much tea last night? Nature called twice last night, once @ 12:05am and then again @ 2:45am, even though I already used the pot :P once before I fell asleep last night!

Nature called again around 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking to use the pot :P once more and kiss dearest dad bye when he leaves for work around 7:45am. After he’s gone, the teddies and I cuddle and snore, PIG mum’s a-THUMPING around my signal to wake and use the pot :P once more. Soon, PIG mum’s let herself into my room to help me very slightly with a bra strap and hit me with the eye goo before leaving me to get myself mostly kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with both laces (for some reason, she wouldn’t help me with Elf’s AFO today but luckily I managed) before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela).

Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

How disappointing: breakfast was just one bowl of plain porridge without any toast! PIG mum just snapped ‘twas coz we were meeting Mrs. Dent for an early lunch. *sigh* I also drained one full mug of water, popped all my usual drugs :P (it didn’t really matter that I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold each pill bottle while Era unscrewed the lid, the pills were taken out and Era rescrewed the lid because I was seated and could fully concentrate) and had a small half-mouthful of milk. I also spent a final ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Once PIG mum came downstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the 4WD and she tootled me off to the Coffee Club to meet Mrs. Dent for our early lunch!
  • Originally we sat outside, but PIG mum was worried I couldn’t handle the wind blowing 2 my head and moved us inside. I was fine because the wind was warm~
  • Mrs. Dent arrived; hugs and kisses for us~ She also passed me a birthday card, a movie voucher and a chocolate Lindt bunny!
  • Lucky she had time to ask me about our trip to NZ; I told her how I fooled the poor tour guide into believing about drop bears coz then PIG mum came back and just YAPPED CEASLESSLY. XD I mean, I’m usually the slowest eater around, but she was so engrossed spraying that she wasn’t even halfway done when I’d cleared my plate! XD My two main gripes: one, she restricted me to just water (I’d been hoping for a choc shake)  and two: I’d wanted my favourite eggs Benedict but mother randomly decided I was only allowed sth with like less than 2000 kj, which basically ruled out everything. *sigh* Thanks to Mrs. Dent who eventually found me some kinda avocado, poached egg and bread thing.
  • Afterwards, PIG mum took me to the loo once then tootled me off to see Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session. Physio today: two attempts before sitting, then stood most session. Bent @ least seventeen times to floor to touch Vincent’s shoe, stood on only Elf while Erf raised on tiptoes and weight shifting. I’m just grateful I won’t haveta see him next Monday coz it’s Easter Monday!
  • Physio finished, PIG mum tootles us home. I turn off the alarm, used the loo for one more tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today. Lol, awful PIG mum wouldn’t lemme buy a sushi roll for arvo tea, saying I could have dragon fruit. I’m cool with that; dragon fruit’s yummy! But thanks to PIG mum who’s already peeled and cut the dragon fruit for me; considering Tina took more than five minutes to peel and cut a pear for my arvo tea once! XD
  • After dinner tonight, I’m planning to watch the episode of Australian Spartan that I taped last night!
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio with Alicia.
  • Then I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum’s eagerly relishing more opportunities to yap. XD
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm then taking me to Toastmasters afterwards!
  • So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: