Friday, March 30, 2018

Saturday Post 234


Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Friday’s actually 4856 (that’s prolly the closest I’ve been to half a normal person this year XD); secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 445 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Theory Or Truth (2). Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • For my first game of Behjeweled ending @ 2:14pm, I lasted 6:48. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Lol, yesterday I had arvo tea (dragon fruit) followed immediately by dinner @ the very early time of 5pm, coz Uncle Colbert was picking us up @ 6pm! Reminded me of how dinner was served @ the insane asylum (more commonly known to every else as the Brain Injuries Rehab Ward of the Princess Alexandra Hospital XD) @ 5pm … they’re bad memories best forgotten!
  • Now @ 2:44pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve already played another nearing nine minutes!
  • One more loo trip for me before Uncle Colbert arrived, then off to St. Pau’s cathedral we headed!
  • Uncle Colbert found us street parking fairly close to the entrance, yay. I mounted a short flight of stairs to read the cathedral, we lined up, bought our tickets, then PIG mum took me once to the loo. I was just very disappointed that there weren’t any accessible bathrooms… ><
  • Uncle Colbert found us great seats: second row from the front! Unfortunately, someone had already taken the most left, but since I sat in between uncle Colbert and PIG mum, I knew I was safe~
  • And what a concert it was! I remembered not to squee excitedly when I saw Dr. Lee enter the stage and cause him embarrassment. XD Idiot me, however, didn’t remember Aunty Rebecca’s name until the first female soloist appeared! XD Also, I got lost following all the lyrics printed on the programs coz (1) I don’t read German and (2) the choir repeated parts here and there, which just got me further lost!
  • I was a bit disappointed that we the audience were asked to refrain from clapping (because of the seriousness of what was being performed) because I thought Dr. Lee and co. performed really well! We were just instructed to leave quietly, which we did. Uncle Colbert helped me back down the several steps outta the cathedral, saying ‘twas an occupational hazard of his. XD Yay that Dr. Lee caught up with us when we were walking back to his car and I got to congratulate him on his performance~
  • Uncle Colbert tootled us back home, I used the loo once more, spent a lil more time online then let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed. Actually, I was feeling rather peckish and she’d offered me a proper half-cup of milk before bed, not just the usual small half-mouthful, but I declined lest nature call all night. Instead, she lemme have one Easter bunny chocolate ear! The poor rabbit was rather apprenhensive @ being devoured, but I assured him ‘twas a very honourable death. XD

Today: yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until like 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day’s work. Once she’s gone, I spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After dearest dad has retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet so that we can snore in peace, I have a massive sleep and don’t wake again to relieve myself till like 9:30am! No point in trying to fall back asleep afterwards, I just count to 200/300 then spend a final ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Kim actually arrives ten minutes early, coz she can see we recently got a new stovetop installed and wants dad to teach her how it’s turned on so she can cook me lunch.
  • After my fifteen more minutes, Kim gets me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Pity that Kim refuses to squirt me some toothpaste like Besta does but Ela still enjoys her once weekly break when Era gets to squirt the toothpaste like how I did it even BEFORE the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumour. *sigh*
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Yay, dad has left me one whole ham and egg sandwich for breakfast~ Pity Kim doesn’t know how to cook the bread yummy (she says we’re outta butter?) but she adds some cheese for me and I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars. My biggest joy’s getting to read my book club novel for 1.25 hours~ As for Kim, she cleans my room (but won’t put the pot :P back into the commode chair for me, alas) then sits and very gently and very sporadically massages Ela for one hour while watching her nutrition videos.
  • Just after midday, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars coz she can’t find any Milo/Nesquik/Ovaltine? I read for another 0.25 hours then ring Aunty Lai, chatting with her for about seven minutes.
  • Next I try reaching Aunty Nga, but Annie jie jie says they’ve gone to Cheung Chau.
  • Instead, I happily read for another forty minutes..
  • At 12:55pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles then back to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Yay that Kim’s left me one whole bowl of fried rice for lunch, plus my third (and presumably final) mug of white tea with two sugars for lunch. She’s followed dad’s order to completely smother the fried rice with vegetables, but unlike Besta, who knows to also add lotsa sauce, has put like NO sauce into it! >< Oh well, never mind~ Over lunch, I read for five more minutes, meaning if I can fit in one more happy hour of reading in this arvo, I’ll have spent three blessed hours today with my nose buried in a book! ^^ Also, Aunty Nga rings back and we chat for like nine minutes~
  • After lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today.
  • Dad had better take us out for dinner together tonight!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Braced for the fact that the parents won’t lemme enjoy lunch with my peers afterwards and that PIG mum will subject me to a stressful arvo. ><
  • But apparently Australian Spartan’s airing toms night; hopefully it’ll pull better ratings than the first time around and won’t get taken off air again! No, wait: but the Broncos are playing toms night; must watch that!!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: