Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday Post 284d


One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2412. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After sending Fr. Paul’s story back to him, @ 9pm I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: I believe I’ve got a late morning eye test @ Bupa, the Garbo branch? Wonder if PIG mum’ll lemme have lunch @  food court afterwards?
  • Think I’ve got an arvo appointment to see ray for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum’s eagerly anticipating her chance to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Alas, I’m pretty sure it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour @ 4pm. >< Wish she’d stop coming; she refuses to walk behind me and keep me safe and besides, she just likes gossipping with PIG mum! *sigh*
  • Also, the parents had better feed me dinner by 6:30pm, 7pm by the latest, coz toms night I’m planning to watch the Broncos and Cowboys match! We surely can’t afford to lose a SECOND match! ><
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: