Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday Post 286d


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2243 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘God Suffered First’. Anyways, potential final, final events for Wednesday?

Actually, he didn’t leave @ 7:45am, but unlocked the door leading into the garage, which awoke me, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • After dearest dad came to kiss me bye and retucked the teddies and I into bed, we cuddled and snored for about another hour, PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs my signal to wake and use the pot :P once more. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to help me exceedingly slightly with the bra strap and to hit me with the eye goo before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes.

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some plain porridge with one slice of dry toast torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P anda small half mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Kylie inside; thanks to Kylie who brings our copy of the Southern Star inside for us! I did berate her for not bringing a pizza; her defence was that pizza places don’t open till after midday! XD
  • I walked her out when she left, used the loo once then plopped online for awhile.
  • Lunch was early: 11:30am but oh, I scored! Aunty Kelly not only made me a tuna toastie with cheese, she also fried me six dumplings and lemme drink one mug of full cream milk! :D Happiness was getting to watch Seven’s morning news, too~
  • After munching lunch, I used the loo for one tinkle then sat and happily read for thirty minutes.
  • PIG mum came home and tootled me off to the NAB. Physio today: seated reaching for Era, cone work reaching for Ela, wrist extension, fifteen minutes using treadmill reaching the speed 3.2km/hr. Lol, Ethan and Alicia were chatting (dunno about what; I was more focused on moving my legs to match the treadmill’s speed and not fall flat on my face/butt) when suddenly Ethan gives a bark of laughter and mutters, “Oh, sh*t.” “Oi, language!” I retorted to him. I’m dobbing on you! Tat’s two bucks for the NAB swear jar.” Ethan just laughs again. XD
  • Physio finished, I use the loo once more and PIG mum tootles me back home.
  • After turning the alarm off, I head into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 31% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flip the nice warm water off, I mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps with my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Elf’s AFO, Erf’s sock and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s some yummy dragon fruit and one mug of green tea. While waiting for Seven’s 6pm news, I happily read the Southern Star that Kylie kindly brought inside for us this morning!
  • Yay, reception was all good; happiness was getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news. The most interesting surname I found was ‘Logvinov’. As for Kim, after cleaning the bathroom, she sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes while watching her nutrition videos.
  • At 6:25pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Perhaps I should text Kim tonight? When I asked her, she didn’t know I was meant to go shopping toms! O_o
  • So fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: